Our fast track Level 3 Award in Education and Training, means you can achieve your award in just 3 days.
The award in Education and Training is a short knowledge based teaching qualification, ideal for trainers in the adult learning sector.
Want to start Teaching?
The course is perfect for those who want to start teaching in their own subject area. We have trained leaners from a variety of sectors covering subjects are wide ranging as: hair and beauty, health & safety, HR and fork lift truck training.
The WorkSafe Level 3 Award in Education and Training is awarded by SFJ Awards. This award replaces the PTLLS qualification.
The nationally recognised Level 3 Award in Education and Training is made up of three units with a total of 12 RQF credits and will:
- Develop your delivery skills
- Enable effective planning and evaluation of training sessions
- Provide practical assessment methods
- Promote inclusive learning
The course includes an initial pre-course assignment with tutor support, three days of face-to-face training with portfolio development and a summative final assessment. You will also be required to undertake an observed micro-teach during the three days.
How much does it cost?
£325 (plus VAT). A £100 deposit is payable on booking
This award is available to learners aged 19 and over who:
- hold a minimum of a level 2 or equivalent qualification in literacy and numeracy, or they should be working towards one.
- hold a minimum of a level three or equivalent qualification in the subject they want to teach
Do I need it?
This qualification is the standard required for those who are looking to work in the Adult learning sector, it covers all subject areas making it an ideal first step on the teaching ladder.
BOOK NOW: Call 0844 4142297 or email email@example.com to request your application and booking form