The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a short, knowledge based teaching qualification, ideal for trainers in the adult learning sector.
The nationally recognised Level 3 Award in Education and Training is made up of three units with a total of 12 QCF credits and will:
- Develop your knowledge of teaching and learning
- Improve your delivery skills
- Enable effective planning and evaluation of training sessions
- Provide practical assessment methods
- Promote inclusive learning
The course is delivered using a range of methods which includes initial pre-course assignment with tutor support, three days of face-to-face training with portfolio development and a summative final assessment. You will also be required to undertake an observed micro-teach during the three days.
How much does it cost?
£325 (plus VAT). A £100 deposit is payable on booking
This award is available to learners aged 19 and over who:
- hold a minimum of a level 2 or equivalent qualification in literacy and numeracy, or they should be working towards one.
- hold a minimum of a level three or equivalent qualification in the subject they teach (eg First Aid at Work).
Do I need it?
The qualification is a baseline standard for those who are looking to start work in the Adult learning sector, it covers all subject areas making it an ideal first step on the teaching ladder.
The WorkSafe Level 3 Award in Education and Training is awarded by SFJ Awards.
BOOK NOW: Call 0844 4142297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your application and booking form .