Date(s) - 07 Sep - 08 Sep
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
WorkSafe Head Office
Places Available: 5
Worksafe Training Systems
First Aid at Work Blended Course – 18 hours (6 hours online, 2 classroom days), cots per person £175+vat
First Aid at Work Re-qualification- 12 hours (2 classroom days), cost per person £150+vat
The WorkSafe First Aid at Work programme meets the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive for first aiders working in medium and high risk environments.
Fill in the enquiry box on the right of this page to make a booking enquiry and we will get in touch.
COVID control measures in our training room:
- Courses to be limited to 7 candidates.
- Desks 1m apart in training room.
- Candidates to be provided with individual lunches.
- Hand washing facilities available during the day and hand sanitiser gel.
- Desks, door handles, toilet facilities to be cleaned with sanitiser during the day.
- First aid courses:
- 1 manikin per person with faceshield to be supplied. New lung bags per course.
- Facemasks available for recovery position assessment.
- New training bandage to be issued per person with bandaging practical to be completed on own body or on the training limb.
- All training equipment to be sanitised between users and at the end of the course