Instructor Training with WorkSafe
Are you looking to deliver regulatory training within your organisation or as freelance trainer? Are you looking to quality control the training you are already delivering? WorkSafe can help you to easily achieve this.
Worksafe are specialists in providing training materials and quality assurance services to enable you to teach a range of subjects to ensure workplace compliance quickly and effectively. Train the Trainer courses include: First Aid Instructor Course, Fire Safety Instructor Course and Manual Handling Instructor Course.
Whether you are an experienced trainer or new to the industry we will support you with first class instructional materials and advice to get you teaching. Potential instructors will need to hold a minimum teaching qualification of a Level 3 Award in Education and Training. If you do not hold this award WorkSafe provide a fast track option to gain the qualification over three days of face to face tuition. Use this link for more details of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification.
Instructors will also need to hold a Level 3 qualification in the subject area they wish to teach or a recognised exemption.
What are the benefits of being a WorkSafe Instructor?
- Enables you to meet the quality control requirements as specified in the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- Comprehensive instructor kit with lesson plans & sample materials
- Professional course presentation slides
- Ongoing technical and admin support
- Annual verification visit
- Access to the WorkSafe Zone online instructor resource area
- Easy registration of courses and student details via our instructor portal
How do I deliver WorkSafe training courses after becoming an approved instructor?
Following attendance on one of our instructor courses you will be able to register your organisation or company as a WorkSafe Training Provider. All WorkSafe training courses must be delivered through an approved training provider and each student issued with a WorkSafe Student Training Pack. Training packs are a single use product which ensure every WorkSafe student receives quality training and assessment materials and is eligible for certification. For details of our student training packs please visit the WorkSafe online shop.
How do I maintain my instructor approval with WorkSafe?
WorkSafe operates an annual renewal procedure for all instructors to ensure you are maintaining your competence as an instructor. To maintain approval with WorkSafe as an instructor you will need to:
- Deliver WorkSafe courses to at least 25 students at any level, per year.
- As a First Aid Instructor – maintain your First Aid at Work qualification or recognised exemption.
- Complete an Instructor Verification visit during the period of approval.
Note: There are no additional charges for annual instructor renewal if you meet the minimum renewal requirements. Failure to meet the requirements may require attendance on a renewal update session or payment of a renewal fee.
BOOK NOW: Call 0844 4142297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your application and booking form