Date(s) - 30 Jun
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
WorkSafe Head Office
Places Available: 2
Worksafe Training Systems
This programme provides instructors with the skills and knowledge to deliver either the WorkSafe Fire Safety Awareness or the WorkSafe Fire Marshall courses. Instructors will receive full lesson plans and presentation material, including our specially developed videos .
Sessions are a mixture of practical and theory and include practical fire extinguisher training with our emission free trays.
Click on the Category link above to find out more about this course
Cost per person: £195.00+VAT
Fill in the enquiry box on the right of this page to make a booking enquiry and we will get in touch.
COVID control measures in our training room:
- Courses to be limited to 6 candidates.
- Desks 2m apart in training room.
- Tea and coffee to be served to candidates to prevent self-service.
- Candidates to provide own lunches.
- Hand washing facilities available during the day and hand sanitiser gel per candidate.
- Desks, door handles, toilet facilities to be cleaned with sanitiser during the day.
- First aid courses
- 1 manikin per person with faceshield to be supplied. New lung bags per course
- Recovery position to be demonstrated on full size manikin
- New training bandage to be issued per person with bandaging practical to be completed on own body or on the training limb.
- All training equipment to be sanitised between users and at the end of the course