1. These Terms and Conditions shall govern and apply to:
They shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms and conditions contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Buyer unless specifically excluded or varied in writing by a director or other authorised representative of WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd.
2. This website is owned and operated by WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd. Our aim is to provide complete customer satisfaction if you purchase from our online store. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the ‘Contact Us’ link or use the details below.
WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd
Unit 3 Dunns Close, Nuneaton Warwickshire CV11 4NF United Kingdom
Phone: 02476 102297
VAT Registration Number GB107338234
3. A completed online booking form or signed paper copy booking form will be the only acceptable documentation to confirm a reservation on any training programme. Where a booking is being made for an organisation and payment will be made via invoice, an official company purchase order must be attached or uploaded to enable an invoice to be raised.
4. Full payment for any training course booking must be received within a minimum of 7 days from submission of our online booking form to maintain any booking unless the customer is an existing account customer.
5. Cancellation of a booking by an individual or organisation following submission of the booking form will attract the following charges based on time prior to course commencement date:
Cancellation exceeding 30 days: No Fee
Cancellation between 30 – 14 days: 25% of full fee retained
Cancellation between 13 -7 days: 50% of full fee retained
Cancellation less than 7 days: Full fee retained
If you wish to postpone your booking, notice of this must be received at least 14 days prior to the course start date for your fee to be transferred (this does not apply to group bookings). Less notice than this may incur further charges. One postponement per booking is permitted.
6. WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-arrange any training course without reason. If this unlikely event occurs WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd will provide as much notice as possible and where payment has been made, the customer will be entitled to a full refund.
7. We accept most common credit and debit cards as well as payment by PayPal & Stripe. Alternatively existing customers with a credit facility can submit a purchase order. Please note we will only ship goods ordered with an official purchase order once we are in receipt of this document.
8. If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
9. When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping and Handling
10. Shipping fees are selected at checkout stage. We do not charge a handling fee. Our standard shipping takes 1-2 working days and will be shipped using a courier that will require a signature on delivery for tracking purposes.
11. Delivery Schedule Delivery is dependent on the options chosen at checkout. Standard delivery is normally via our courier and will normally take 48 hours.
12. You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
13. You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
14. Back Orders- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
15. WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd are registered in the UK for VAT and this will be charged at 20%.
16. Credit Card Security – When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
17. We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.
18. Your right to return goods are protected under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and Consumer Contracts Regulations.
19. You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund. Cost of postage is non-refundable and goods are returned at the customer’s expense. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover the value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or wrongly described.
20. Any goods returned should be in a new and re-saleable condition.
21. These terms apply to bookings and orders placed with WorkSafe Training Systems Ltd. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
22. None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.Unit