Join our Autism Acceptance Session
As First Aiders and Instructors we come across all different types of people with differing needs. This course aims to give best practise and further understanding for working with people with autism.
Pippa Richardson, Registered Learning disabilities Nurse of over 25 years, will be delivering the course where you will learn the following:
- Identify – what is autism?
- Identify myths
- Explore communication differences
- Explore sensory difference/difficulties
- Identify the importance of structure and routine
- Identify the importance of hospital passport
- Identify types of visual and support strategies
- Identify how to create an autism friendly space
Date: Friday 1st May 2020
Times: 10.00am – 2.30pm (lunch included)
Venue: WorkSafe Training, Unit 4 Alliance Close, Nuneaton CV11 6SD
Cost: £35 + VAT
Limited spaces available, to book, click here