WorkSafe’s digital resources for learning without the need for paper based books has been expanded!
Our ‘Resuscitation’ learning module now includes 2 new pages with further information on Automated External Defibrillation (AED).
AED Safety & Maintenance where students can find out more about:
- AED storage
- Accessory kit information
- Safety measures to consider when using an AED
- Maintenance of AEDs
Ventricular Fibrillation and Heart Rhythms which explains about:
- Electrical systems in the heart
- Ventricular fibrillation with signs, symptoms and treatment.
- Types of heart rhythms
With these new additions to our student zone, we are pleased to announce that we can now offer Basic Life Support and Basic Life Support & AED as digital packs.
How do digital WorkSafe packs work?
Instructors place an order in our online shop for their chosen packs. Once the WorkSafe admin team have received and processed the order an email will arrive with a uniquely coded evaluation form.
Self-assessment forms are accessible in the instructor portal download area.
During the course, the instructor will hand out the documents they have printed previously and will refer their learners to our Student Zone for first aid content.
Benefits of teaching digitally
- Pack prices are cheaper than their paper counter-parts – saving your business money
- No shipping costs
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Fast delivery to your inbox – no waiting around for parcels or inconvenient trips to the post office to collect!
Like the idea but want reference books for the lesson?
Books are available to order alone, simply order how many you need here and collect them up after each lesson.
If you have any questions, feel free to email – email@example.com